Nigerian Real Estate Data Analytics Platform, Estate Intel, has launched eiPro, an affordable way to access Real Estate Data. The annual subscription helps businesses in the African real estate space conduct faster and more accurate property valuations, easier business development while staying up to date with the market.
It costs $100 or ₦50,000 for a year’s access, but we’ve partnered with the eiTeam, and are excited to roll out a discount code with 10% off for you.
To access, please use [THINKMINT] after visiting the sign up page.
Read below to learn more about eiPro.
Access to Premium Insights and Download Centre
Access the latest industry datasets, trend reports, and insights including:
- Monthly Summary reports for new projects we are tracking in Nigeria, Ghana, and Kenya (Excel & PDF).
- Real estate datasets in Excel for easy data manipulation.
- Building & Tenant Database Information in Excel shared quarterly.
- Sale Reports showing details of major disposals of commercial property.
- Periodic special reports on key topical issues.
- Historical and macroeconomic data sets (Excel).
Simplified Real Estate Business Development
Unrestricted access to Estate Intel’s 5’000+ Projects Database and Directory to find real estate projects/companies to sell your products to. Each company includes:
- Contact details.
- A list of their ongoing and completed projects.
- LinkedIn details of key decision makers.
Each project includes:
- Specific Location.
- Building Size and Specification.
- Known Project Team members and Sponsors.
- Project Stage/Status.
Faster & More Accurate Valuations
Estate Intel has curated and is constantly updating a database of lease and sale comparables for properties in our key markets including Lagos, Abuja, Accra, and Nairobi. Each comp includes details on the following:
- Closed transaction value.
- Date of transaction.
- Building specifications and more.